The UPA 15-90 is a circulator pump designed for pressure boosting of potable water and domestic hot water.
The pump provides additional pressure to showers, taps and similar outlet points.
The UPA 15-90 is for use in open systems.
Approval from the local water company must be obtained if the pump is to be connected directly to the
The pump incorporates a flow switch which starts or stops the pump when a tap is turned on or off.
The pump is supplied with a 1.5 metre flying lead.
- Typically adds between 0.5 bar and 0.75 bar pressure to the existing inlet pressure.
- Stainless steel encapsulated rotor.
- Stainless steel rotor can and bearing plate.
- Pump can be set to “MANUAL”, “AUTO” or “OFF”.
- Flow rates up to 1.4 m³/h (5.2 gpm).
- Fresh water
- Potable water without chemical additives
- Chlorinated potable water.
The pump must not be used for the transfer of flammable liquids such as diesel oil and petrol.
Maximum 6 bar.
To avoid cavitation noise and risk of damage to the pump bearings, a pressure of minimum 2.0 metres
head / 0.2 bar is required at the pump suction port during operation.
The pump is designed for installation in a non-aggressive environment and non-explosive atmosphere.
Relative humidity: Maximum 95%.