- Irrigation Products
- Fire Safety
- Misting Kits
- Valves and Fittings
- Tank Accessories
- Water Treatment
Senninger introduced the first high-quality inline pressure regulator to the agricultural industry in 1966.
Over the years, these black and white regulators have become known for their reliable strength and durability,and their ability to preserve an applicator’s flow, distribution uniformity, and the overall effectiveness of an irrigation system.
With a wide range of pressures and flows, Senninger’s line of pressure regulators can meet a variety of installation needs ranging from demanding mechanized sprinkler installations to nursery and greenhouse installations.
They are recommended if there is a 10% pressure and/or a 5% flow variation. Each is built using high-impact engineering grade thermoplastics and is 100% water-tested at our facilities
• 100% water tested for accuracy at Senninger’s in-house facilities
• Very low hysteresis and friction loss
• Can be installed above or below ground
• Tamper-proof housing
• Large flow path resists plugging
• No external metal parts for excellent corrosion resistance
• Pressure Ranges: 10 to 50 PSI (0.69 to 3.45 bar)
• Flows: 0.5 to 15 gpm (114 to 3407 L/hr)
• Inlet sizes: 3/4” F hose, 3/4” NPT female
• Outlet sizes: 3/4” F hose, 3/4” NPT male
• Backed by a two year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance